Casinos provide glitz and glam and excitement, and there are few experiences quite as fun as receiving a pile of chips for your luck and strategy. There are some things to keep in mind as you approach the gambling tables, however, to avoid the many pitfalls faced by new and experienced gamblers. Here are the top five tips for gambling at Railroad Pass or any of the Las Vegas or Henderson casinos.
1. When constructed, the atrium for the Luxor in Las Vegas was the largest atrium in the world.
2. The casino floor of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas is bigger than the playing field for Yankee Stadium.
3. The Blackjack hall of fame in San Diego, California was established in 2002 to honor the best players, experts and authors.
4. Scientist Blaise Pascal tried to invent a perpetual motion machine. After many failed attempt he ended up inventing the Roulette Wheel.
5. The dices used for craps were originally used by tribesmen to predict the future.
6. In 1683 Massachusetts passed the first law making gambling illegal.